Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, social media platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification. Create social media content plan, social media activity, and social media reporting.
What You'll Do
- Plan and create content to post on social media and stay updated with any social media trends
- Responsible for tracking social media activities and issues
- Able to produce a consistent brand message across all social media channels
- Regularly monitor competitor’s social media sites and do analysis reports
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree of advertising background
- Candidate should have 1+ years of experience in social media, preferably in the digital industry.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. and also knowledgeable in keyword research and Google analytics.
- Excellent in communication and strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Familiar in using G-Suite
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (twice a year)
- Performance Bonus
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- No fixed day for promotion - Perform well and get promoted anytime!