Platform Solutions, Ho Chi Minh City
Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
What you’ll do
As a Platform Operations specialist you will play a critical role toward the growth and success of the AnyTag platform and business. You will be primarily responsible for collecting, storing data related to social media and influencer marketing through the platform, which will then be analysed and used to improve the quality of campaign results for our clients across multiple markets.
- Understand the features and functions of our platform
- Receive online trainings from Product Manager in Japan on work processes and how to use our technology
- Collect and store data from social media using our internal technology and tools
- Data entry, cleaning and analysis to ensure all numbers on the system are up to date
- Report and work with the AnyTag Product Manager in Japan and also the Regional Deputy Head of Ad Operations
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1- 2 years of working experience in data entry / data analysis
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written)
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and well organised when it comes to managing and analysing large amounts of data
- Data-oriented and able to draw logical conclusions from analysis
- Able to prioritise and work within agreed deadlines
- Passion and interest in tech-driven solutions
- Ability to report and articulate findings clearly
- Ability to communicate openly and effectively with stakeholders across all levels
- A driven self-starter able to work independently and take initiative
Nice to have
- Digital advertising/ digital marketing/ influencer marketing knowledge or experience is a plus.
Why you’ll love it
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Leave
- Private health Insurance
- MacBook will be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market.
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in a professional, active, international and dynamic environment.