Office Administration, Kuala Lumpur
We are looking for an Office Administration who will assist the company and employee's needs. Your duties will include working on supervised daily support operations of our company and planning the most efficient administrative procedures. You will engage with other Departments locally and regionally to complete a range of administrative duties & internal communication. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly. We expect you to be competent, organized and able to fulfill your tasks in a timely manner.
What You'll Do
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other Department's operations and it should be aligned with schedule and deadline.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Create and monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation such as internal & external events and upcoming requests from other departments.
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance activities such as internet, working devices and company's properties.
- Answering office phone calls.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulation.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree of any background
- Candidate should have 2+ years of experience in this field, preferable someone been in startup business
- Excellent in communication and strong organizational skills with ability to multitask
- Excellent in Microsoft office such excel and word
- Ability to communicate in Chinese or Malay is a plus.
- Should be fluent in English.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (twice a year)
- Performance Bonus
- Annual MVP Awards
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market