What You will Do
Plan, manage campaign to achieve monthly target
- Build sale plan, strategy for team & manage to keep it on good progress and meet sales performance targets.
- Participate in discovery sessions to identify the customer’s key needs
- Attend weekly meetings with CEO, Director, Senior Managers and other managers
- Individually prospect, pitch and close sales
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
Collaborate with team
- Support your member with sales activities and planning strategies
- Supervise member’s work and give advice for the better productivity
- Recruiting, training & coaching team members to make a strong business development team
Build the relationship
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives and deliver the solutions to clients
Who You Are
- Graduated with major in Marketing or related knowledge
- Be good at English
- Be good at Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 2+ year experiences in sales-account field
- Experience in sales & digital marketing is a must.
- Critical thinking and logical reasoning skills.
- Result-oriented mind, with a passion for work.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and with a good sense of responsibility.
Why you’ll love it
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Paid Leave
- Marriage, Medical and Compassionate Leave
- Health Insurance & private health care plan
- Social Security
- Monthly Birthday Celebration
- Monthly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment