Business Development Manager (Mobiles Ads)
Digital Marketing, Ho Chi Minh City
One of our business that is leading mobile video advertising platform, providing you access to over 1,000 mobile apps and app developers to reach target mobile users.
- Leverage on branding and performance advertising
- Tap on rewarded video ads, maintaining user experience
- One of the largest in-app inventory sources in Asia
As a Business Development Manager, you will be the key member of a growing your team focused on the development of innovative sales and marketing solutions that will drive revenue. We need someone who is a mover and a shaker. Sounds like you? Read on:
What You Will Do
- Working directly with line Manager/Head of Business and clients, taking briefs, making proposals, and proposing to Manager/Head of media business and clients.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Individually prospect, pitch and deal the account.
- Initiate the solution to client’s by introducing the Company's product based on client needs.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and make digital marketing. plan liaising with internal teams such Paid Media team, Influencer Marketing team, Strategic Planning team and Creative team.
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets month on month.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information from the internal team and presenting it to clients.
Who You Are
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 3 years of working experience in Marketing/Advertising is required
- At least 3 years of working experience in the same position
- Experienced in building & growing new business. Extensive network and relationships with agency planners as well as clients in Vietnam.
- Proficient English.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, interpersonal skills and well organized with good sense of responsibility
- Good strategic thinking and analytical and listening skills.
- Clear mindset, result oriented with passion for work
- Experience in fast-paced work environment is a plus
- Knowledge of performance & e-commerce planning is a plus
Why You’ll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Work in professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
- Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platforms