【JP,SG】Product Manager POKKT
Product Manager POKKT
Who we are and what do we do?
POKKT is a leading mobile video advertising platform in India, South East Asia & MENA with a strong focus on rewarded Video Ads within Mobile Games. We bring a wide array of offerings in the advertising and monetization space, thus creating true value in the ecosystem. AdServing lies at the heart of the Ad Network and comprises multiple systems that match supply and demand for digital advertisements across multiple sources formats and offerings, to maximise the impact of the advertising and drive high user engagement with the brand being advertised. We are looking for a strong hands-on product manager to join the POKKT team.
Product Management at POKKT
Product Managers at POKKT, are the voice of the client, obsess about client servicing and ensure that we prioritize and build features that increase the topline of our products. Our Product Managers need to be extremely agile and on top of technology. They need to think big and multi-task. They should be able to deal with ambiguity, in fact, thrive in it.
What will you do
- As a product manager, you will:
- Be the subject matter experts in mobile adtech ecosystem
- Design world class products to meet both brand and performance requirements
- Communicate with the business team to gather specifications for product development. Be the bridge between tech & business team to ensure specifications are realistic and achievable
- Manage development timelines and track deliverables
- Develop future roadmap/forecast for POKKT platform
- Write user stories and direct product development with certainty by creating tickets on JIRA and managing the schedule
- Manage and motivate team members to meet development targets
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Provide knowledgeable suggestions on development based on industry intel/standards
- Assist in product sales strategies if needed
- Maintain high level of professional & technical knowledge through research and workshops
Who you are
- You have strong knowledge of mobile ad tech ecosystem
- You have a good understanding of third party tools (for tracking, measurement etc) used both for brand and performance advertising
- You have excellent communication skills to bridge gaps between business and technical teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Passionate about product development and a track record in overcoming product development obstacles
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Minimum 6 years of Product Development experience in ad tech companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English.
- Cross border work experience is an add-on