Media Planning Intern
Digital Marketing, Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
- Support to create media recommendations/proposals based on user insights and the media landscape to best meet client objectives
- Support to execute and manage the execution of plans with team members to ensure quality control
- Work with internal teams (account, planning, creative, influencers/KOL) to ensure project deliverables and timeline.
- Update manager and internal teams on project status, together with insights and recommendations.
- Assist all aspects of administration tasks in media planning
- Other tasks will be assigned by the line manager.
Who You Are
- Fresh graduate, last-year university student
- Having a good understanding about the strengths, weaknesses and nuances of all digital media types.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Good strategic thinking and analytical and listening skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, and with a good sense of responsibility
- Result-oriented mind with a passion for work
Why You'll Love It
- Allowance: 3,500,000 VND/month
- Birthday, TGIF, Team-bonding
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Chance to convert to a full-time position
- Work in a professional, active, international and dynamic environment