Videographer & Editor
Creative, Kuala Lumpur
What You'll Do :
- Operate video cameras, on location or in the studio for digital short contents.
- Design, transport, sets up and operates production equipments including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Video editing skills using Adobe Premiere Pro/After Effects/Final Cut etc.
- Full commitment to work assign.
- Familiar with YouTube contents (e.g. vlog/unboxing/tutorial/skit), able to shoot & edit for digital short contents.
- Ability to work closely with content creators (YouTubers), flexible with creative to support based on different channels and content genres.
- Ability to design simple graphics is a plus.
Who You Are :
- Bachelor’s degree in Art & Graphic Design/ Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years of creative experience in agency or corporate environment
- Demonstrated ability to bring new ideas and fresh approaches based on customer knowledge
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for strategic and creative problem solving and deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives
- Well organised and able to communicate ideas and develop strategies
- Illustration, type design and good concept skills required
- Fluent in English & Malay (both written and spoken)
- Ability to speak and write in Mandarin is a plus