Influencer Marketing Intern
Influencer marketing -AE, Kuala Lumpur
AnyMind Group has created one of the first end-to-end brand enablement platforms, developing and providing inter-connected software and offerings to enable individuals and businesses - from brand building, manufacturing and e-commerce, to marketing, logistics and global expansion.
The company is on a mission to make every business borderless by removing borders between businesses and customers, online and offline, and between industries, data silos, geographical boundaries and more.
AnyMind Group was founded in Singapore in April 2016, and has since expanded into 13 markets and 17 offices including Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mainland China, Japan, India and the United Arab Emirates.
What You'll Do:
- To understand the trends on the Internet particularly in social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other Internet community-based sites.
- To support the department team in the areas of Talent Sourcing and Communication
- To support the creation of conceptual presentations and project recaps with your creativity and ideas
- Help to plan, execute, and follow-up the individual projects as well as the administrative tasks
- Help to plan and coordinate online events/ projects
- Research the trends, analyse and help to monitor the success of our campaigns
- Coordinate with external service providers and partners