Digital Marketing Strategist
Digital Marketing, Kuala Lumpur
AnyMind Group has created one of the first end-to-end brand enablement platforms, developing and providing inter-connected software and offerings to enable individuals and businesses - from brand building, manufacturing, and e-commerce, to marketing, logistics, and global expansion.
The company is on a mission to make every business borderless by removing borders between businesses and customers, online and offline, and between industries, data silos, geographical boundaries, and more.
AnyMind Group was founded in Singapore in April 2016 and has since expanded into 13 markets and 17 offices including Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mainland China, Japan, India, and the United Arab Emirates.
The ideal candidate will contribute to a high-growth team in a rapidly growing business. With a strong hunting mindset, good client engagement experience, extensive knowledge of Malaysia’s digital marketing landscape, and a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment, he/ she will demonstrate the ability to identify opportunities and take ownership to drive growth across the business.
What You'll Do
- Independently prospect, pitch, and close deals.
- Initiate digital marketing solutions to brands by introducing the Company’s product based on brands' needs.
- Consistently deliver individual/team sales targets every month.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and make a digital marketing plan by liaising with internal teams such as strategic planning & creative.
- Work with the prospects in a consultative fashion to develop a digital marketing strategy.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarising information.
- Responsible for collecting payment and liaising closely with the respective department to provide after-sales service.
- Build strong relationships with brands and gain brand’s trust.
Who You Are
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Good command of English, the ability to converse in other languages (eg: Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in sales at Digital Marketing Agencies or AdTech companies is a plus.
- Has a strong network with brands and agencies. Prefer talent used to do the pitching with a strong pipeline and client base.
- Target and Result-oriented mind with a passion for work & learning.
- Detail-oriented, well organised with a good sense of responsibility.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (twice a year)
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Annual MVP Awards
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market