Senior Tax Executive (Finance)
AnyMind Group is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world, driven by a core mission to make every business borderless. Starting from marketing tech, AnyMind Group has expanded its focus into cloud manufacturing, D2C brand incubation, entertainment tech, and HR tech in recent years. AnyMind Group’s marketing tech business line, AnyDigital & AnyTag looks to power the advertising of the future and provides digital marketing and influencer marketing solutions for both advertisers and agencies.
We are looking for a Senior Finance Executive to be part of our expansion. This is a regional role supporting the Corporate Planning team in tax, FP&A, and budget matters for the Group.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare and review Transfer Pricing (TP) documentation under the Group (Master file & Local files)
- Work closely with accounting teams and external vendors on TP & corporate tax matters
- Stay updated on TP guidelines in Singapore and other countries under the Group
- Perform yearly Group TP review to ensure all entities under the Group meet local TP requirements
- Assist in day-to-day support and guidance on TP and intercompany related matters for the Group
- Assist to seek improvements in existing processes of TP
- Prepare and maintain intercompany service agreements
- Review intercompany loan agreements
- Support Corporate Planning team with any ad hoc projects or initiatives
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another business-related field. 2-3 years experience in a CPA firm or relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, or other related fields.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to conduct complex data analysis using analytical databases/tools (Microsoft Excel, Google sheets, etc).
- Strong sense of numbers and accuracy in managing a high volume of data and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a multinational environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, and able to work well under pressure.
- High level of personal integrity, trustworthy and reliability.
- Good command of English both in writing and speaking.
- N1 level certified Japanese is an advantage.
- Occasional overseas business travel is required.