Senior Human Resources Manager (Temporary 4 months)
Human Resources, Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
- Manages and develops HR team of 5 (2 admins, 3 HRs) at various levels; provides coaching and mentoring as needed to broader HR staff.
- Work with the team to assist in the production of metrics and reports, as needed, and analyze trends and feedback to help improve employee morale and overall retention.
- Manage payroll/SHUI/tax
- Complete reports to comply with the law
- Ensure compliance and deliver consultancy upon labor matters when needed
- Support and consult expats with work permit/visa/TRC issues
- Manage company system (MED, AnyTalent, …)
Recruitment: Consulting to TA Manager if needed
- Manage day-to-day operations to ensure the working environment is smoothly operated
- Control admin cost and provide proper quotation for asset/equipment purchases
- Oversee the office issues and provide solution on time
Who You Are
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related field; Master or higher degree is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Vietnamese & English
- Minimum 02 year of experience in the same position and experience in Digital Marketing Company is a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in HR with 150 - 200 Vietnamese headcount.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from employees, management, or members of the business community and ensure immediate response and resolution to such issues.
- Leadership skill.
- Good Communications & Interpersonal skill.
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment