Digital Marketing, Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
- Maintain good relationships with partners, clients, suppliers and other staff to ensure a smooth communication flow.
- Meet with the heads of departments to learn about the status of existing projects, and details about new projects coming into the company.
- Reviews daily work loads with the internal team (Creative, Account,...) and adjusts assignments as needed making sure that the appropriate talent is used and workloads are evenly maintained.
- Make sure each staff member knows the assignments that they need to complete and the due dates. Acts as the mediator between all members to establish and re-evaluate priorities.
- Ensuring the stages of the campaigns are met according to client and creative brief, budget, resource and deadline deliverables.
- Communicating potential problems to project teams and recommending solutions. Benchmark and quality check briefings and debriefings
- Conducting daily meetings to ensure that staff is aware of looming deadlines.
- Play a role as a Country Manager's Assistant, arrange meetings, follow up, and remind the Country Manager about daily/weekly/monthly work schedules.
- Manage calendar conflicts and propose solutions
- Prepare documents, take notes and action items for meetings attended by the Country Manager.
- Support team others if needed.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields.
- At least 2 years of working in a Traffic Management position or Senior Account Executive position, having experience in personal assistant is a plus.
- Having experience of working in an advertising agency is a plus.
- A background in advertising, or marketing
- Strong vision with an understanding of business objectives, business acumen
- Good command in English
- Excellent customer relations, problem solving, communication skill, and time management skills
- Eye for details, resourceful, positive thinking, hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Be able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback.
- Service oriented and with a good personality.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment