Account Management Intern
Digital Marketing, Manila
What You'll Do
1. Assist account team in smooth and on-time project development and execution
2. Support in writing client briefs, proposal development, and work with internal teams to produce the best outputs.
3. Support the account team to create and manage project scope and timelines, implementing any necessary processes and procedures.
4. Meet and communicate consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables
5. Responsible for building & maintaining relationships with third-party suppliers to make sure input products meet desired quality & are delivered within deadlines
6. Work with other internal departments such as social media/production department/media, to streamline processes and improve efficiency
Who You Are
1. Must be a student from Marketing or any-related course
2. Can be voluntary or requirement practicum
3. Willing to render minimum of 200 hours internship or more