【JP, TH】QA Engineer (AnyManager)
Product Development, Bangkok
- JP, TH,
What You'll Do
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Implement automation scripts to perform tests using tools such as Selenium, Appium, Robot framework, Cypress, Cucumber, Postman, etc.
- Working with DevOps for integrating automated tests.
- Working and communicating with an international team.
Who You Are
- At least 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in QA methodology
- Experience in testing both Frontend and Backend
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software.
- Familiar with CI / CD process, Jenkins, Bitbucket pipeline, and Git.
- Knowledge in SQL
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work and communicate with people of varying levels of technical knowledge
- Can communicate, and write in English
Nice To Have
- Good knowledge of programmatic advertisement
- Good knowledge of publisher’s business
- Good knowledge with Google Cloud Platform
Tools We Use
- Language: Python 3.9~, TypeScript 4.0~
- Framework: Django 3.2~, Angular 12.0~
- Version control: Git
- Repositories: BitBucket
- DB: PostgreSQL 13~
- Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform, Firebase
- CI/CD: Bitbucket Pipeline
- Communication tool: Slack
- Project management: JIRA with Agile Board
- Document/Requirement management: Confluence