As an intern of graphic designer should be ready to develop skills by working with range of ambitious and innovative projects. Responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible
What You'll Do
- Develop graphics and visual materials for supporting ongoing projects.
- Work with senior staff and creative team members.
- Offer input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Liaise effectively with other departments during project progress
Who You Are
- Last semester seeking internship for 3 months, majoring DKV
- Proficiency in using design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash/Animate, After Effects, etc.)
- Understanding of design principles and trends.
- Detail-oriented, proactively with high responsibility, working independently and with team, able to work under pressure
- Effective communication skills
Why You'll Love It
- Internship have salary.
- Work in a professional, active, international and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Chance to convert to a full-time position.