Platform Operations Manager
Publisher Growth, Ho Chi Minh City
What You'll Do
- A strong grasp of user acquisition math, especially LTV optimization.
- Experience with a wide variety of high-volume, repeatable user acquisition channels, such as ad networks, referrals, influencer-automation platforms, etc…with real-time monitoring and analysis.
- Setting up the right data infrastructure and growth stack is in place. Evaluate, select, deploy, and manage new systems.
- Developing and leading the implementation of growth model & strategy to grow new user acquisition, activation, engagement, and retention in a scalable and efficient way
- Building and mentoring growth hacking team.
Who You Are
- Digital advertising knowledge of display advertising and programmatic ecosystem is required
- 1-2 years of team management experience with business mindset.
- 1-5+ years working experience in Performance Marketing (Google/Facebook/Other Ad Networks)
- Being familiar with using in-app tools (e.g. Firebase, Appsflyer or Adjust)
- Focusing on growth: Experience running experiments and building user flow and growth models
- Proficiency in English is a must, and the ability to communicate in other languages (Japanese, Chinese) is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with outstanding communication
- An open mind with strong willingness to learn
- Logical, data-oriented, and tech-driven
- Independent, passionate, self-motivated and quick learner
- Having a clear career vision is a big plus
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Leave
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment