Payroll (6 Months Contract)
What You'll Do
- Handling monthly payroll and ensuring that the process proceeds correctly and on time.
- Calculate Personal Income Tax & prepare Social Security Fund
- Coordinate and follow up with relevant persons/functions to ensure that payroll data are accurate and on time such as new hire, resignation, transfer, salary adjustment, etc.
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Answer employee questions or complaints about salaries and payments
- Create employment contract
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field. (Medias, Communication, Entertainment, etc)
- At least 2 years of experience working in talent management, artist management, influencer management.
- Experience in working with Influencer or Youtuber
- Understand Influencer industry and content industry.
- Up to trends, virals and latest news on any Social medias.
- Good mindset, be able to work under pressure to both internal and external parties.
- Being a meticulous and cautious person.
- Good at using document software (Spreadsheet/Word/Excel/Presentation)
- Good communication skill in both Thai & English. (Writing, Speaking, Listening)(Must Have)
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary
- Creative office environment located at EmQuartier
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market