Associate Account Manager (Influencer Integrated)
Digital Marketing, Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
- Build, manage and lead a phenomenal client-relationships with different agencies for social outreach/influencer marketing campaigns.
- Take ownership of accounts and/or influencer marketing related projects from planning/pitching to successful executing includes but not limited to offering rationalized strategic recommendations to clients, collaborating with other teams to respond to briefs, managing milestones & operational successful delivery and account commercials.
- Be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of your team and projects in charge, as well as ensuring that it meets its goals and objectives. Identify potential opportunities, risks and solutions for how the team can fulfill or overcome them, and ensuring the operations team deliver faultless campaign execution
- Be responsible for planning and managing the project P&L, the delivery of revenue KPI across the agencies partners under your team, pursue all potential cross sell & up sell opportunities
- Hands on with the core principles of digital marketing especially influencer marketing/social outreach
- Cross functional collaboration with planning, creative, influencer management and other internal teams to deliver on business requests
- Guide, supervise, mentor and lead the team to drive productivity and chemistry
- Update teams & partners on the ever changing digital/social and influencer landscape
- Client Leadership – responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking, researching, managing milestones and approvals
- Supervising and mentoring the team to achieve given requirements
Who You Are
- A recognized university degree.
- Proficiency in Vietnamese & English
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a digital marketing agency.
- At least 2 year of working experience in the position of Account Senior Executive/Supervisor, with proven ability to lead 1-2 members.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules.
- Experienced in executing and managing IMC/IM projects.
- Solid knowledge of digital tools & channels
- Result-driven and have a good sense of responsibility as well as a strong enthusiasm
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems)
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Why You’ll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days) and other leave types
- Private health care plan
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment.