Human Resources, Singapore
AnyMind Group is an end-to-end commerce enablement company that looks to make it exciting for everyone to do business. We’re building the next-generation infrastructure for commerce, enabling enterprises, publishers, and influencers to become borderless.
Founded in Singapore and now headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, AnyMind Group’s technology offerings span manufacturing, e-commerce, marketing, and logistics. Within the marketing space, AnyMind Group provides advertisers and marketers with award-winning platforms AnyTag (influencer marketing) and POKKT (mobile advertising), along with AnyDigital (high-quality web and app ad inventory).
We are looking for an ideal candidate who will contribute to a high-growth team in a rapidly growing business. With a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment, he/ she will demonstrate the ability to identify opportunities and take ownership to drive growth across the business.
Job Location: Singapore
The HR Manager will lead and manage the Singapore team, and support the full spectrum of AnyMind Group Pte. Ltd. Human Resource functions which include recruitment, training and development, bi-annual performance reviews, compensation and benefits management, and employee relations. The incumbent would be a trusted business partner to the leadership team and be a culture champion for the organization.
What You'll Do
- Partner closely with the BU managers/ head to plan and timely fulfill their manpower requirements that are aligned with their business strategies. This includes driving effective workforce planning to enable the organization to have the right resources to drive business needs.
- Responsible for expatriates’ work pass applications and entry applications into Singapore and to be familiar with Singapore regulations and laws, especially pertaining to immigration and pass-related matters.
- Support key people processes (performance management, training & development, and employee career plan) to ensure that employees’ level of performance and capabilities meet current and future standards. Actively grow the abilities and skills of employees through formal training programs, mentorship and hands-on learning
- Provide guidance and advice to business unit managers/ head and staff on HR policies and practices as and when the need arises
- Handle and administer the company’s insurance policies
- Review and verify staff and management payroll computation. Ensure that the deadline for the company's monthly payroll is met.
- Review and verify employee yearly tax return calculations for timely submission to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)
- Support monthly employee analysis report, Budget, and Forecast preparation on HR information – Payroll information/Staff insurance/FTE/Staff Events;
- Liaise with government bodies on statutory compliance, government surveys, etc. Support HR information to the Singapore government as requested and any ad hoc Corporate requests;
- Benchmark and recommend best HR practices for effective implementation of sound HR programs/initiatives.
- Execute internal communications campaigns to drive employee education and engagement activities around the business strategy.
- Managing our HR internal platforms and database - Leave Management system, Performance Management system, recruiting software, etc.
- Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves
- Participate in and support the implementation of Regional HR projects and initiatives, where applicable.
- Support the company’s administrative operations and other ad-hoc duties.
While our team continues to grow, you may spend your time with other operational and ad-hoc tasks not mentioned above. You’ll use a team-player attitude to help where needed, both when asked and when you see opportunities. There’s no job too big or too small for you.
Who You Are
- Possess at least a Degree/ Diploma in any discipline, with more than 3 years of relevant work experience in a generalist HR role.
- You have practical knowledge of the Employment Act and other manpower-related legislations, and current and emerging HR trends and practices.
- You are able to work independently, prioritize your workload, and carry out multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You are meticulous, resourceful, versatile, and self-driven with good organization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- No task is too scary for you! You tackle every task with the urgency that it merits. You also know that in the end, you are only human and that it is okay to ask for help when needed
- You can easily collaborate with colleagues across different time zones and locations
- You are comfortable working with a team from various backgrounds and cultural differences. An experience working with a multinational team across different countries will be an added advantage
- You have a sense of humor and oodles of patience to deal with queries from employees.
- You are a self-starter and know how to keep things moving, even when you don’t always have direct collaboration
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (twice a year)
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Annual MVP Awards
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
Take your career to the next level and be part of our team!
Interested applicants, please apply for this position directly to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Other applications will be updated to our database for future job opportunities.