Ad Operations Executive (Performance)
Performance Marketing, Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
1. Campaign Managements (50%):
- Follow the Ad Operation process from Channel Planning to Campaign execution.
- Own the end-to-end digital campaigns operating on a daily basis, including implementation (ad platforms & tracking), monitoring, optimization, performance analysis and reporting.
- Work with related teams to manage qualities & quantities of campaign materials.
- Implement, daily monitor and assess ongoing campaigns to ensure campaign’s performance as committed on media plans, especially performance-based campaigns (CPA, CPA, CPL, CPO, CPI, ROAS…)
- Proactively sync-up with line-managers on daily or weekly basis to propose action plans/optimize tactics for delivering KPIs (Skew to performance based: Leads, Orders/Purchases, ROAS...)
- Closely working with BD/Account to manage campaign budgets, and reconciliation process to ensure & maximize company PnL.
- Interact daily and maintain rapport across platforms to ensure KPIs.
- Prepare and provide Final reviews or reports with actionable insights & learnings to relevant parties.
2. Internal Tasks (30%)
- Adheres to Media buying best practices as established by team (i.e. meeting deadlines, adhering to budgets, etc)
- Update with line-manager and internal teams on project status, together with KPI progress, budget delivery, PnL
- Own soundly company paperwork process to support line-manager working with internal Legal & Finance team in terms of related tasks.
- Learning and Sharing new innovations/tools.
3. Work with Vendors (20%)
- Explore vendors with new innovations / solutions to address media plan requirements as well as diversifying channels.
- Successfully manages and leverages vendor relationships employing diplomatic communications to ensure high quality deliverables that are timely, within specification and to the client's best advantage.
- Well-negotiated with vendors to get good discounts and benefits for maximizing company profit
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree (communications, marketing, advertising, or media preferred)
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in digital performance media
- Knowing about back-end coding is a plusAbility to prioritize and organize workload
- HANDSON experience in digital media campaign execution on multiple platforms:
- Facebook (Especially: Conversion Ads, CPAS/Catalog Sales)
- Google Ads (Especially: Shopping Ads )
- Local Ad Networks, Programmatic Ads and others
- HANDSON experience in operating diverse performance campaigns: Lead Generation, Ecommerce (purchase optimization on marketplace & branded eshop, ROAS), App installation (NRU, In-app events..)
- Having knowledge on:
- Tag Tracking implement: GTM
- Third-party Measurement platforms: GA & GA for Ecommerce, App Flyers..
- Careful with a strong numerical sense, data analysis and detail-oriented.
- Teamwork, solution-driven, open-minded
- Can-do attitude, eager to learn, well-organized
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Good business sense and the ability to manage budget
- Strong understanding of all media types, with a strong focus on digital
- Researching, critical & logical thinking, teamwork
- Good at verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good command in English
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment