［Full Remote］Unity Developer 【AnyManager】
About Mobile App Development Team
We are a development team that manages, grows, and develops our own apps. We improve the UI/UX of our apps on a daily basis, working on apps for multiple locations, as well as full scratch development.
What You'll Do
- Add and enhance features to our mobile apps for Unity platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Work on our apps aimed at having high availability.
- Design and develop new features for AnyMind's mobile apps following coding standards
- Maintain the acquired mobile apps, as well as develop apps for full scratch development.
- Write documentation and constantly improve current code-base for better maintainability and scalability
- Deliver apps from development to production with speed and quality
Tools We Use
- Programming language: C#(Unity)
- Framework: React Native, Flutter, Unity, Unreal Engine, Cordova, Cocos2dX
- Infrastructure: Firebase
- VCS: Git/Bitbucket
- CI/CD: Bitbucket Pipelines
- Communication tool: Slack
- Project management: JIRA with Agile Board
- Document/Requirement management: Confluence
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in unity mobile app development
- Proficient with Unity and Unity 3D software
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials etc)
- Experience profiling and optimizing game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
- Experience working on a physics-based game project
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team and/or development team.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git/Bitbucket).
NICE TO HAVE
- Some experience in Kotlin, Java, Swift, Objective-C, C#
- Some experience in React Native, Flutter, Unity, Unity and Unreal Engine
- Some experience in devops related technologies (Kubernetes, service mesh, etc.)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect unity applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge about Publisher business
- Knowledge about Promotion(Google Ads, Facebook Ads, AppLovin, etc.)
- Knowledge about Monetization(Google AdSense, AdMob, AdExchange, etc.)
- Knowledge about Analytics(Google Analytics, Firebase, Appsflyer etc.)
- Knowledge about system observability and audit techniques
- System architecture design experience
- Good communication skills.
Why You'll Love It（For Tokyo Office）
- Flight ticket to Tokyo
- Visa sponsorship
- Performance annual bonus
- Performance review
- Off on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays, New Years Holiday
- Annual Leaves
- Special leaves
- Social insurance, employment insurance, and health insurance
- Working hours: 10am - 7pm
- Creative office at Roppongi