［Full remote］ iOS Developer（Swift）【AnyManager】
About Mobile App Development Team
We are a development team that manages, grows, and develops our own native apps. We improve the UI/UX of our apps on a daily basis, working on native apps for multiple locations, as well as full scratch development.
What You'll Do
- Add and enhance features to our mobile apps for iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Work on our apps aimed at having high availability.
- Design and develop new features for AnyMind's native-mobile apps following coding standards
- Maintain the acquired mobile apps, as well as develop apps for full scratch development.
- Write documentation and constantly improve current code-base for better maintainability and scalability
- Deliver apps from development to production with speed and quality
Tools We Use
- Programming language: Swift, Objective-C
- Framework: React Native, Flutter, Unity, Unreal Engine, Cordova, Cocos2dX
- Infrastructure: Firebase
- VCS: Git/Bitbucket
- CI/CD: Bitbucket Pipelines
- Communication tool: Slack
- Project management: JIRA with Agile Board
- Document/Requirement management: Confluence
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in native mobile app development
- Proficient with iOS by Swift
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git/Bitbucket)
NICE TO HAVE
- Some experience in Kotlin, Java, Objective-C, C#
- Some experience in React Native, Flutter, Unity, Unity and Unreal Engine
- Some experience in devops related technologies (Kubernetes, service mesh, etc.)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect android applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge about Publisher business
- Knowledge about Promotion(Google Ads, Facebook Ads, AppLovin, etc.)
- Knowledge about Monetization(Google AdSense, AdMob, AdExchange, etc.)
- Knowledge about Analytics(Google Analytics, Firebase, Appsflyer etc.)
- Knowledge about system observability and audit techniques
- System architecture design experience
- Good communication skills
Why You'll Love It（For Tokyo Office）
- Flight ticket to Tokyo
- Visa sponsorship
- Performance annual bonus
- Performance review
- Off on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays, New Years Holiday
- Annual Leaves
- Special leaves
- Social insurance, employment insurance, and health insurance
- Working hours: 10am - 7pm
- Creative office at Roppongi