Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing, Singapore
AnyMind Group is an end-to-end commerce enablement company that looks to make it exciting for everyone to do business. We’re building the next-generation infrastructure for commerce, enabling enterprises, publishers, and influencers to become borderless.
Founded in Singapore and now headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, AnyMind Group’s technology offerings span manufacturing, e-commerce, marketing, and logistics. Within the marketing space, AnyMind Group provides advertisers and marketers with award-winning platforms AnyTag (influencer marketing) and POKKT (mobile advertising), along with AnyDigital (high-quality web and app ad inventory).
We are looking for an ideal candidate who will contribute to a high-growth team in a rapidly growing business. With a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment, he/ she will demonstrate the ability to identify opportunities and take ownership to drive growth across the business.
What You'll Do
- Individually prospect, pitch, and close sales (80%)
- Relationship building/maintain relationships with new clients (20%)
- Initiate or upsell AnyTag (AnyMind’s proprietary Influencer Marketing platform) and also other AnyMind’s tech solution (Digital marketing, e-Commerce) to the client based on client needs
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets every month
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and make a digital marketing plan by liaising with internal teams such as strategic planning & creative
- Work with the prospect in a consultative fashion to develop a influencer marketing strategy
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarising information
- Responsible to collect payment and liaise closely with the respective department to provide after-sales service.
Who You Are
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Good command of English
- Experience in sales at Influencer Marketing Agencies or companies for a minimum 1-2 years
- Target and Result-oriented mind with a passion for work
- Teamwork and collaboration: Enthusiastic team player, collaborating with colleagues across different functions and markets
Why You'll Love It
- A flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment
- We are committed to developing the career of all our employees and enhance their skills & knowledge
- Competitive Salary with bi-annual Performance Reviews
- Yearly Performance Bonus and Annual MVP Awards
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market