HR Executive (Malaysia & Singapore)
People, Kuala Lumpur
AnyMind Group has created one of the first end-to-end brand enablement platforms, developing and providing inter-connected software and offerings to enable individuals and businesses - from brand building, manufacturing and e-commerce, to marketing, logistics and global expansion. The company is on a mission to make every business borderless by removing borders between businesses and customers, online and offline, and between industries, data silos, geographical boundaries and more. AnyMind Group was founded in Singapore in April 2016, and has since expanded into 13 markets and 17 offices including Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mainland China, Japan, India and the United Arab Emirates.
We are looking for an ideal candidate who will contribute to a high growth team in a rapidly growing business. With a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment, he/ she will demonstrate the ability to identify opportunities and take ownership to drive growth across the business.
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the HR Manager, hiring manager / BU Head and analyze the requirement and expectation, identify the best match candidate and conduct a phone screening interview.
- Manage effective resourcing timeframes and ensuring that positions are filled in a timely manner.
- Prepare weekly and monthly recruitment tracker reports accurately.
- Proactive high-level sourcing, such as LinkedIn Recruiter and finding passive candidates through multifaceted internet searches, social media and networking channels.
- Managing the recruitment process and applicant flow in our Recruiting software.
- Develop sourcing channels, high volume and high quality candidate pipeline.
- To conduct the background check for all potential candidates.
- To send the new hires information they need to find their way around AnyMind Group (Malaysia & Singapore) as well as their equipment and company assets (Laptop, office keys, access cards etc.) No one should feel lost or confused during their first few weeks in the company.
- Assist HR Manager in preparing and coordinating the on-boarding process, preparing schedules, sending calendar invitations to the respective BU Head and PIC.
- To assist in completing the exit checklist for resignee and to ensure that all items are properly returned and recorded in the system.
- To update company organisation charts via the Organimi platform on a monthly basis.
Attendance & Leave Management
- Checking staff attendance and to ensure the attendance reports are updated in the system. Reports are to be submitted on time for regional compilation
- To assist employee leave cancellation via system and any ad-hoc request from time to time
- To ensure that leave systems are updated accurately on time with Public Holidays for both countries, compensatory leave and any other time-off announced from time to time
- To monitor and send the reminder to all employees on a quarterly basis for leave utilization to ensure that all leave are utilised efficiently for the whole year
- To ensure that all employee records in the TalentMind system are updated
- To take on other administrative responsibilities like buying gifts for employees on special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries and farewells.
- Collaborate with HR Manager to research attractive employee experience to help us make AnyMind a joy to work at.
- Championing the company’s culture - coordinating and initiating activities in employee happiness initiatives such as team offsites, team-bonding and festive celebrations
- Establish good rapport with employees from across the departments.
While our team continues to grow, you may spend your time with other operational, logistics and ad-hoc tasks not mentioned above. You’ll use a team-player attitude to help where needed, both when asked and when you see opportunities. There’s no job too big or too small for you.
Who You Are
- Must possess at least a Degree certification in a relevant field; business-related field is preferred
- You have experience with HR operations, mainly recruiting.
- You are fluent in English
- You are able to work independently, to prioritize workload and to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have good knowledge of Malaysia employment law (and Singapore) but both are not mandatory
- No task is too scary for you! You tackle every task with the urgency that it merits. You also know that in the end, you are only human and that it is okay to ask for help when needed
- You can easily collaborate with colleagues across different time zones and locations
- You are comfortable working with a team from various backgrounds and cultural differences. An experience working with a multinational team across different countries will be an added advantage
- You have a sense of humor and oodles of patience to deal with queries from employees.
- You are a self-starter and know how to keep things moving, even when you don’t always have direct collaboration
- You are comfortable working in a remote-first environment and know how to manage your time
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (twice a year)
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Annual MVP Awards
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
Take your career to the next level and be part of our team!
If you are interested, please send your updated CV with your expected salary to email@example.com for confidential discussion. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified