Influencer Marketing Executive
Influencer Marketing, Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
- Identify and engage social influencers to foster dialogue and promote client campaigns
- Research & propose influencer list for campaign. Preparing quotation & optimize KPI for client
- Work with Planning, Creative, Creator Growth department to develop plan & proposal
- Briefing, negotiate & close the deal with Influencer to proceed the campaign.
- Managing campaigns actively and closely to achieve good performance. Report after campaign.
- Manage influencers’ outcomes for all marketing campaigns and on all digital platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Zalo, etc.), including coordinating with third parties and managing relationships between talents and the brand team
- Work with Finance/Legal team to prepare paperwork for influencer
- Explore new influencer & establish, manage relationships with influencers
- Well-manage at least 03 campaigns at the same time.
- Support the department as needed.
Who You Are
- Bachelor Degree is required
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing and communication
- At least 1 year of working experience in the same position
- Demonstrated understanding of digital media platforms & influencer market.
- Self-starter, fast learner with a can-do spirit.
- Client-service mindset
- Well-managed workload, negotiation skill, promptly give solutions to solve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Vietnamese communication skills
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment