Product Development, Tokyo
We manage complicated logistics operations on a platform, providing one-stop support from product warehousing to delivery and customer support. We can also provide low-cost, high-quality support for overseas delivery in collaboration with local partners.
What You'll Do
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Implement automation scripts to perform tests using tools such as Selenium, Appium, Robot framework, Cypress, Cucumber, Postman, etc.
- Working and communicating with an international team.
Tools We Use
- Programming language: Go 1.15, TypeScript
- Framework: echo, NestJS, Angular
- API: Graphql, REST, GRPC
- DB: GCP Cloud SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Infrastructure: GCP (GKE, PubSub, Cloud Run, Cloud SQL), Kubernetes, Linkerd
- VCS: Git
- CI/CD: CircleCI, Bitbucket Pipelines
- Communication tool: Slack
- Project management: JIRA with Agile Board
- Document/Requirement management: Confluence
Who You Are
- At least 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experienced in automated testing
- Experienced in QA methodology
- Experienced in testing both Frontend and Backend
- Familiar with Cypress, Selenium, Postman, and other automation scripts.
- Familiarity with Agile framework Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software.
- Familiar with CI / CD process, Jenkins, Bitbucket pipeline, and Git.
- Knowledge in SQL
- Attention to details
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work and communicate with people of varying levels of technical knowledge
- Can communicate, and write in English
NICE TO HAVE
- Able to communicate in Japanese
- Experience in performance testing
- Familiar with event sourcing and event driven architecture
Why You'll Love It
- Flight ticket to Tokyo
- Visa sponsorship
- Performance annual bonus
- Performance review
- Off on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays, New Years Holiday
- Annual Leaves
- Special leaves
- Social insurance, employment insurance, and health insurance
- Working hours: 10am - 7pm
- Creative office at Roppongi