Digital Marketing, Ho Chi Minh City
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Strategic Planning Manager / Head of Strategic Planning on strategic deliverables to deliver the client’s marketing
- Communication objectives
- Hands-on with the research and digital analytics tools to bring the understanding of the market, category and consumers
- Synthesize data, external research and client inputs to develop strategic insights
- Devise digital / social / influencer / IMC communication plans
- Contribute to new initiatives beyond the assigned tasks
- Drive the creative team and the output with integrated communication plans
- Integrate with the agency’s culture - principles and philosophy and apply it in every day work
Who You Are
- A recognized University Degree
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- At least 2 years of working experience in digital and social media marketing (agency experience preferred).
- Hard-working, committed and able to produce good quality content within tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once.
- Someone who can support in devising the brand, communication, content strategy.
- Someone who is committed to exploring, gathering, and defining the insights.
- Has a knack to problem solving, research and analysis.
- A team-player, highly motivated, and committed.
- Values integrity.
Why You’ll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year )
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Marriage, Medical and Compassionate Leave
- Health Insurance & private healthcare plan
- Social Security
- Monthly Birthday Celebration (200,000 VND gift)
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in a professional, active, international and dynamic environment