D2C Solutions, Ho Chi Minh City
About D2C for Enterprise
AnyMind D2C is a corporate package plan that specializes in Direct to Consumer business from market research, product development, EC site production, logistics, and marketing solutions. We also offer multilingualization and global expansion support options that take advantage of our global network.
About D2C for Influencer
It is a service that supports all processes including the cost of launching and deploying the influencer's original brand. We provide integrated support from meetings at the planning / concept stage to selection of production factories, sample manufacturing, product production, and subsequent sales development utilizing EC , and marketing utilizing our other businesses.
What You Will Do
- New development and relationship engagement with domestic & overseas partner factories.
- Build, manage and maintain relationships among the factories, suppliers & customers.
- Building an optimal ordering format and planning mechanism.
- Manage order, procedures and working processes.
- Formulation of inventory plan, quality control, and delivery plan for each brand.
- Evaluate production performance and make sure to comply with customer's requirements.
- Make goods import-export procedures and monitor importing materials from suppliers.
- Maintain a database of costs & customers information on prices.
- Work within the division according to business objectives and strategies set down by the management.
- Provide assistance in purchase order execution, following up the order and delivery status and ensure all the delivery deadlines are met.
- Support other tasks if needed.
Who You Are
- A recognized University degree.
- Proficiency in Vietnamese & English.
- 5+ years of working experience including 3+ years in the same position. Having a merchandising background in FMCG,Retails is preferable.
- Have ability in costing, sourcing & development.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Result-driven and have a good sense of responsibility as well as a strong enthusiasm
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems)
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment