Accountant Executive/ Accountant Receivable
Finance, Ho Chi Minh City
What You’ll Do
- Issue VAT invoices, commercial invoices to customers according to information of PAC to send customers on time.
- Prepare all minutes related to invoices to adjust or cancel wrong
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable
- Reconcile weekly AR reports with bank statement daily.
- Review and Reconcile with sale team to ensure revenue recording exactly monthly.
- Prepare and monitor the Account receivable Aging Report weekly, monthly
- Reconcile with AR ledgers and assist with end closing monthly/ breakdown AR accounts outstanding
- Contact clients as needed to ensure payment of outstanding invoices
- Blacklist the debtors who are slow in making the payments and Report to the FM/CFO
- Work collaboratively with accounts payable and other accounting staff to ensure accuracy in finances
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned
- Input accounting data into the NetSuite system
- Check data on NetSuite system to ensure that information is correct and the documentation is sufficient
- Work with the head of department to Work with state agencies, tax authorities upon requests to ensure business is legal
- Arrange, store neatly and effectively invoices, accounting documents, to ensure that documents are sought easily and quickly when requested.
- Work with state agencies upon request
- Manage and store documents
- Other tasks assign by FM
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, taxation.
- Working experience in Digital Marketing Agency is a plus
- Be experienced in ERP, Accounting System (an advantage)
- Good command in English
- Good at Microsoft Word, Excel.. is a must
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Why You’ll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private health Insurance
- MacBook Pro to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment