Web Developer Lead
Product Development, Bangkok
The person in this position will manage the D2C shops(Shopify) & localizing our service sites(WordPress) since we have several products & corporate sites.
What You'll Do
- Organize Web site development team, and support D2C brand shops and service sites
- Communicate closely with our designers & local business staff to decide site designs
- Work with our tech team to support highly-available, easy-to-manage websites
- Deliver websites with great speed and quality
Tools We Use
- Framework: Wordpress
- Infrastructure: GCP (GCE, Cloud SQL), AWS (S3, CloudFront)
- VCS: Git
- Communication tool: Slack
- Project management: JIRA with Agile Board
- Document/Requirement management: Confluence
*You can change the tools if it works with a team.
Who You Are
- Good knowledge of Wordpress, CSS, JS
- 3+ years of experience in back-end development
- English professional working proficiency
- Able to discuss with other local(VN) staff/clients about website design.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge about SEO
- Some experience in performance improvements, minimize security risks.
- Knowledge about Cloud Infrastructure like AWS, GCP.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary
- Performance review (2 times a year)
- Performance bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual paid leave
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Perfect attendance will be provided
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Monthly, quarterly, annual MVP awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Creative office environment located at EmQuartier
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market