Agency Business Lead
Digital Marketing, Kuala Lumpur
AnyMind Group has created one of the first end-to-end brand enablement platforms, developing and providing inter-connected software and offerings to enable individuals and businesses - from brand building, manufacturing and e-commerce, to marketing, logistics and global expansion.
The company is on a mission to make every business borderless by removing borders between businesses and customers, online and offline, and between industries, data silos, geographical boundaries and more.
AnyMind Group was founded in Singapore in April 2016, and has since expanded into 13 markets and 17 offices including Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mainland China, Japan, India and the United Arab Emirates.
We are now seeking an experienced Agency Business Lead to join our team at the Kuala Lumpur office. Reporting to the Regional Head of Agency, you’ll contribute to a high growth team in a business that is experiencing exponential growth.
What You'll Do
- Achieving & scaling up business targets on monthly & annual basis
- Identify and generate business from new clients
- Enhance business and new opportunities from existing clientele
- Identify potential Market Segments and work with strategy team for Go To Market strategy
- Work Closely with Ad-ops and Creative Strategy teams on innovations
- Maintain effective communications with external and internal Partners/Customers.
- Ensure effective implementation of the campaigns and achievement of the set revenue targets.
- Ability to understand the customer’s needs and propose relevant and creative solutions that would in-turn enhance the revenues of the region.
- Excellent communication skills, convincing, flexible, and resourceful
Who You Are
- Robust experience of 8 to 10 years in digital media sales having exposure with digital publishers or network dealing in display/ mobile/ video.
- A seasoned and experienced executive in Digital and Advertising agency with in-depth knowledge and profound expertise in the industry.
- Experienced in setting up, building, and growing new business. Extensive network and relationships with head and top levels of many agencies as well as clients in Malaysia
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models for display/ mobile/ video platforms
- Focus on market development and creating incremental revenue sources from new clients
- Proven communication, presentation, and sales skills with a knack for consultative selling
- Proven record of strategic development of client base
- Excellent relationships and networking with media fraternity such as advertisers and agency planners/ buyers
- Superior skills in all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, negotiating, and the ability to sell based on value - not price
- Ability to strike effective conversations, find need gaps and get briefs for campaigns
- Good command of English
- Eligible to work in Malaysia
- Strong relationships in Media Agencies in Malaysia such as GroupM, Publicis, IPG, Dentsu, Havas, OMG, etc.
- Strong understanding of the Digital agency eco-system and all its key stakeholders such as planners, buyers, traders, Digital Heads, Programmatic Desks, etc.
- Have a basic understanding of Digital Media spending trends/patterns of key large Digital Spenders across categories such as FMCG, Telecom, F&B, QSRs, E-commerce, Entertainment, etc.
- Should have a strong understanding of the competitive landscape in terms of Networks, Publishers, and ad-tech platforms in Malaysia.
- Should be well versed with all aspects of the Programmatic ecosystem in terms of DSPs, SSPs, Trading Desks, PMPs, PG, etc.
- Strong understanding of trading within Media agencies and able to close preferred partner/Trading deals in the market.
- Familiar with all key Digital Media metrics and KPIs such as CPM, CPCV, Completion rates, Brand Safety, In-target, Engagement-rates, etc.
- Should have a basic understanding of Data, audience profiles, third-party tools, and other relevant technologies in Digital Brand Advertising
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (twice a year)
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Annual MVP Awards
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market with multicultural teams