Sales Administration Executive
Finance, Kuala Lumpur
AnyMind Group has created one of the first end-to-end brand enablement platforms, developing and providing inter-connected software and offerings to enable individuals and businesses - from brand building, manufacturing and e-commerce, to marketing, logistics and global expansion
The company is on a mission to make every business borderless by removing borders between businesses and customers, online and offline, and between industries, data silos, geographical boundaries and more
AnyMind Group was founded in Singapore in April 2016, and has since expanded into 13 markets and 17 offices including Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mainland China, Japan, India and the United Arab Emirates
We are now seeking a Sales Administration Executive to join our team at the Kuala Lumpur office. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you’ll contribute to a high growth team in a business that is experiencing exponential growth.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for filing, handling mail, and performing other jobs critical to Finance operations.
- Do process orders submitted by sales team, check orders for accuracy and input to the system also prepare invoices
- As the point of contact for the Finance team to AnyMind client such Vendor, Agency and Brand side regarding process payment arrangement, deadline, and any information related the payment SOP
- Ad-hoc task
Who You Are
- Bachelor Degree with Accounting major
- Has 2 years experience as Sales Administration in a multinational Company. Internship experience as Sales Administration would consider.
- Fast learner, multi-tasking and able to adapt in face paced environment
- Able to communicate in English