What You’ll Do:
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Collaborate with Business Development team to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements. You are responsible for the creative work produced and delivery of major advertising campaigns.
- Direct and motivate teams of art, illustrators, planner, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Assists with business development activities on assigned accounts, as well as identifying and pursuing new business development opportunities.
Who You Are:
- At least a minimum of 5+ years of experience in this field along with 3+ years in managerial level with a Copywriter background.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to execute innovative and daring communications campaigns for clients
- Able to review materials and information from the client and strategize production factors to determine most desirable presentation concepts
- Collaborate with business directors to identify opportunities and prospects
- Fluent in English
Why You’ll Love It:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review ( 2 times per year )
- Performance Bonus ( 1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Laptop will be provided
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment