Sales/Account Manager (Multi Channel Networks)
Creator Growth, Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
- Working directly with line Manager/Head of Business and clients, taking briefs, making proposals, and proposing to Manager/Head of media business and clients.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with other team members to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the line manager), the AdAsia credentials in general, proposal and quotation in particular.
- Design sales strategies, then manage sales results of the team to achieve a given monthly/quarterly/yearly target.
- Identify and generate potential profitable business relationships/ opportunities by studying integration of new growth areas/ trends accompanied with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Give advice/ motivate the team to attain the best result.
- Coaching individuals/ team, leading team to success.
- Screens potential business deals of team’s members and yours by analyzing the situation, understanding client’s needs and being able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Individually locate or propose potential business deals and close/generate profitable business relationships/deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities, coordinating requirements; developing and convincing clients with support from internal/function team; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Build good relationships with other departments, clients and agencies.
Who You Are
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 3 years of working experience in Marketing/Advertising is required, good network/relationships with brands.
- Digital Platform and MCN industry knowledge.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Proficient English.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, interpersonal skills and well organized with good sense of responsibility
- Good strategic thinking and analytical and listening skills.
- Clear mindset, result oriented with passion for work
Why You’ll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Work in professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
- Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platforms