Product Development, Tokyo
What You'll Do
- Organize/develop Web site development team, and support D2C brand shops, and service sites.
- Communicate closely with our designers & local business staff to decide site designs.
- Work with our tech team to support highly-available, easy-to-manage web sites.
- Deliver web sites with great speed and quality.
Tools We Use
- Framework: WordPress
- Infrastructure: GCP (GCE, Cloud SQL), AWS (S3, CloudFront)
- VCS: Git
- Communication tool: Slack
- Project management: JIRA with Agile Board
- Document/Requirement management: Confluence
Who You Are
- Good knowledge of CSS Architecture and HTML Semantic Elements
- Experience in web direction
- Ability to discuss with others about website design
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge about SEO
- Some experience in performance improvements, minimize security risks.
- Knowledge about Cloud Infrastructure like AWS, GCP.
Why You'll Love It
- Performance annual bonus (once a year)
- Performance review (twice a year)
- Off on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays, New Years Holiday
- Annual Leaves
- Special leaves
- Social insurance, employment insurance, and health insurance
- Working hours: 10am - 7pm
- Creative office at Roppongi