Influencer Management Intern
Influencer Marketing, Singapore
AnyMind Group is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world, driven by a core mission to make every business borderless. Starting from marketing tech, AnyMind Group has expanded its focus into cloud manufacturing, D2C brand incubation, entertainment tech, and HR tech in recent years. AnyMind Group’s marketing tech business line, AnyDigital & AnyTag looks to power the advertising of the future and provides digital marketing and influencer marketing solutions for both advertisers and agencies.
We are seeking an intern to join our influencer marketing team for our Singapore Office and help expand the footprint of AnyTag influencer marketing platform amongst local and regional prospects out of Singapore. Our AnyTag team drives the relationships we have with celebrities, KOLs, influencers, and fanpage/group admins, all in support of our clients’ marketing campaigns. Put simply, we help our clients build strategies that enhance their brand presence and awareness.
What You'll Do:
- To understand the trends on the Internet particularly in social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other Internet community-based sites.
- To support the department team in the areas of Talent Sourcing and Communication
- To support the creation of conceptual presentations and project recaps with your creativity and ideas
- Help to plan, execute, and follow-up the individual projects as well as the administrative tasks
- Help to plan and coordinate online events/ projects
- Research the trends, analyze and help to monitor the success of our campaigns
- Coordinate with external service providers and partners