What You’ll Do:
- Review and approve the daily tasks such as AR, AP and GL through internal systems such as Netsuite and Hubspot.
- Manage and meet the deadline of the closing task and the reporting for monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Improvement and construction of existing and new flows.
- Team management for instructions and improvements, etc.
- Construction and maintenance of in-house processes in line with Group Policy.
- Correspondence to audit firms and various tax filings related to non-consolidated settlement of accounts.
- Have some knowledge pertaining to legal in order to help review client contracts like a non-disclosure agreement, master service agreement, and the likes.
- Familiar with regulatory compliance to SEC, BIR, and government agencies.
- Regular communication with Country Manager regarding entity performance evaluation, analysis, and strategy formulation
Who You Are:
- At least over 5 years Finance or Accounting experiences
- Management experiences
- Business level English
- Good communication skills
- Positive and flexible
- Knowledge and experience of IFRS or US GAAP is a plus
- Experience in dealing with non-consolidated financial statements and audit firms at IPOs or listed companies
- Takes initiatives in identifying issues and propose solutions to enhance our performance
Why You’ll Love It:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review ( 2 times per year )
- Performance Bonus ( 1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Laptop will be provided
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment