Digital Marketing, Bangkok
What You'll Do
- Project management with clients in Customer Data Platform (CDP) solutions, communication with internal and external members
- Consulting on how to use CDP data for their marketing activities to achieve business goals
- Acting as key contact person for assigned accounts.
- Facilitate & attend meetings with clients to acquire & confirm requirements to further plan digital executions.
- Monitor campaigns and ensure contract compliance while always looking out for improvement points.
- Providing consultations on digital operations for client base on AnyDigital team’s area of expertise.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising agencies or ad tech companies
- Experience in communicating with clients directly to maintain good relationship
- Excellent command in both written / spoken English and communication skills
- Cheerful, self-initiative, good team player and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary
- Performance review (2 times a year)
- Performance bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual paid leave
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Perfect attendance will be provided
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Monthly, quarterly, annual MVP awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Creative office environment located at EmQuartier
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market