Intern, Publisher Engagement
Publisher Growth, Hong Kong
The Publisher Engagement Intern (PEI) will be responsible for supporting AnyManager team members in a day-to-day fashion. PEI will utilize multiple software and platform to provide assistance to both running digital campaigns and generate the revenue for publishers. PEI will be an organized, detail-oriented team player with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanour is essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing and sales focused environment. Also, PEI will be knowledgeable in the online industry and have an opportunity to communicate with clients via multiple communication methods including in-person along with PE members.
What You'll Do
- Maintain operational support across ad platforms
- Coordinate marketing materials to support sales team
- Work closely with sales team to execute programmatic campaigns
- Prepare performance analysis and review
- Provide general administrative support to the team.
- Assist in contingency tasks
Who You Are
The candidate should have an understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Business or similar degree discipline
- Having previous internship experience in relevant field is a plus
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Proficient in Advanced MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Willing to learn and able to work independently and expose to various tasks given
- Detail-oriented, well organized with good sense of responsibility
- Online marketing experience (e.g. Google Analytics) is a plus
- Candidates must be able to work 3 full days
Why You'll Love It
- Work in a professional, active, international and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Chance to convert to a full-time position.