What You'll Do
- Establishing & achieving account team annual business objective, goals, strategies, action plans.
- Building and owning a good, long-lasting relationship with clients, the account, planning and creative teams.
- Responsibility for producing cost estimates for approval with the client, and managing with the finance team.
- Understanding of the client’s business and solid knowledge of the competitive market in which the brand operates.
- Managing team priorities and diaries to help manage projects and meetings with clients.
- Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of working experience in Account Management
- At least 2 years of working experience in agencies in the same position.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Proficient English.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good strategic thinking and analytical and listening skills.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review ( 2 times per year )
- Performance Bonus ( 1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Macbook to be provided
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
How To Apply:
Should you have any concerns, please contact via email: email@example.com