What You'll Do
- Design and develop APIs Developing back end website applications.
- Design user interactions on web pages.
- Wordpress (Develop custom themes, plugins and admin)
- Develop new function
- Maintain current functions
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Who You Are
- 1-3 year experience in web programming with PHP, Wordpress
- Experience in MySQL and LAMP is a plus
- Have experience/ knowledge about Back-end is an advantage, but not required.
- Strong understanding of programming principles
- Ability to work well in a team environment and willingness to learn
- Desire to be the best & eagerness for personal education
- English is required
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary
- Performance review (2 times per year)
- Performance bonus (1 time per year)
- Annual paid leave (15 days)
- All-hands meeting at overseas (2 times per year)
- Private health insurance
- Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- TGIF, monthly birthday and other fun events
- Macbook to be provided
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment