What You’ll Do
- Make report of working time – report of holidays and asset management
- Arrange all business trips, All-hands meeting, booth-camp trip for employees verifying travel request approvals (including air ticket, hotel, visa, transportation, etc.), and process payments for vendors
- Act as the contact point in the front office to welcome guest
- Be responsible for supporting the expats with necessary papers with government: visa, work permit, TRC.
- Register parking card for newcomers and make report regarding parking fee
- Consolidate and verify Company taxi, phone, electricity bills and process payment to suppliers
- Be a person in charge internal event: birthday, TGIF….
- Support HR Manager to submit document to Social Insurance Authority, collect employee's document.
- Perform other tasks required by Country Manager and Office Manager
- Supporting Sales Admin to print, arrange and save documents/ contracts.
- Be responsible for providing information and supervising outsourcing suppliers (office leasing, office sanitation, drinks, ...)
WHO YOU ARE:
- At least 6 months of working experience in Admin
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good organizing and planning skills
- Pro-active, detail-oriented, trustworthy and enthusiastic
- Competency of Microsoft applications (especially in Excel, PowerPoint)
- Can-do attitude
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review ( 2 times per year )
- Performance Bonus ( 1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
How To Apply
The interested candidate could apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org