What You’ll Do
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff time sheets.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Collaborate with operation team to define the terminology of project liquidation in advertising industry.
- Follow up with operation team to obtain comprehensive sale supporting documents (Contracts, Liquidation, Invoice, )
Who You Are:
- Experience in the same position in Agencies/ Ad-network
- Good command in English
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands on experience with MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
Why You’ll Love It:
- Competitive Salary
- Twice performance review per year
- Quarterly All-Hands Meeting
- Macbook to be provided (company asset)
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
- Opportunity to learn the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- No fixed day for promotion – Perform well and get promoted anytime!
How To Apply
The interested candidate could apply via email: email@example.com