AnyMind Group is an organization that looks to empower the growth for everyone, through technology. Headquartered in Singapore, AnyMind Group is the parent company of AdAsia Holdings, TalentMind and CastingAsia.
AdAsia Holdings is looking to power the advertising of the future, and provides solutions for both advertisers and publishers, including the AdAsia Digital Platform for Advertisers, AdAsia Digital platform for Publishers, and AdAsia Premium Marketplace.
AdAsia Holdings is seeking an experienced programmatic advertising professional to consult with clients on AdAsia Premium Marketplace around business outcomes, and take a service approach to platform issues.
Reporting to the GM of AdAsia Premium Marketplace, you’ll contribute to a high growth team in a business that is experiencing rapid growth. The successful candidate will have strong technical programmatic understanding and skills, good client engagement experience, extensive knowledge of the APAC media landscape and a proven track record of delivering results in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will also have outstanding technical decision-making skills, be naturally proactive, prepared to challenge the status quo and champion innovation. The candidate will demonstrate the ability to handle ambiguity and take ownership of processes to drive efficiencies across the business.
What You'll Do
- Identify new business opportunities, and nurture strong business relationships with new potential clients
- Develop and manage projects/programs, including concept proposals, implementation plan, staffing plan, budget and timeline
- Conduct and hold regular WIP meetings with clients to review performance, and propose recommendations & optimization; and with cross-functional team to ensure projects are execduted, monitor workloads, estimate timing, cost and set teams goals
- Identify accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any “at risk” customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained
- Lead and collaborate with the Agency and client’s teams to identify strategies and solutions that will best meet the client’s need and resolve the problem within established constraint
- Manage performance of sold campaigns to ensure the best client service are delivered
- Develop company’s brand and build increasing awareness in the market place
- Achieve revenue and profit targets given by Board of Directors
- Attend weekly meetings with CEO, Directors, Senior Managers and other managers to build strategic roadmap for business development
- Continuously develop yourself and your team to stay on top of the latest industry innovations and trends
- Engage in recruiting and retaining the best talents for the team
Who You Are
- 8+ years experience in Digital Marketing
- Good knowledge of Advertising Field, global brands, marketing, strategies, concepts and updated digital trends.
- Network with wide range of customer’s portfolio, media agency contacts.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain, and enhance client relationship.
- Solid understanding of business objectives and ability to translate from business objectives to digital KPIs.
- Leadership, teamwork, goal oriented, detail oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- Excellent communication skill in English.
- Handling stressful situations and deadline pressure well.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Paid Leave
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Compassionate Leave