As Editor generally responsible for editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
What You'll Do
- Receive a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay
- Digitally cutting files to put together the sequence of the shot and deciding what's usable
- Creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
Who You Are
- Bachelor Degree of DKV or Art
- Has 5 years experience in Production House or Creative Agency as Editor. Preferably has extensive portfolio of Digital Video for YouTube or TVC
- Well proficient using Adobe Creative Suite; Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator.
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary
- Performance review (twice a year)
- Performance bonus
- Monthly, quarterly, annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- No fixed day for promotion - perform well and get promoted anytime!