The ideal candidate will work closely with the country manager to drive strategic development within AnyMind Group’s businesses. Responsibilities include managing overall operations, including the effective and successful management of resources and productivity, enhance operational procedures and systems, including business processes, management reporting and opportunities to expand systems. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company’s policies and applicable laws
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Country Manager and C-Class in directing and coordinating on business strategy, progress and result across every department
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with management team and staff members as necessary.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budgeting activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency. Manage profit and loss statements and account for costs and revenues
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree
- Have 8+ years experience working in advertising industry along with 5 years experience at managerial level leading at least 3 departments. Candidates who have worked in the digital advertising business within a business development role are preferred.
- Have extensive experience in leading full-service offerings across strategy, media planning, digital, social media, and creative
- Well experienced in business plan & strategy, client’s services, budgeting for management team as required. Proven success in driving revenue and profit
- Actively participate in the team’s performance review process by communicating performance expectations and support the team by building required competencies, providing feedback, managing behaviors and performance gaps.