As an intern of Social Media must have interest towards social media such Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Have an idea and insight about social media trends related with client's brief.
What You'll Do
- Create content to post on social media and stay updated with any social media trends
- Responsible for tracking social media activities and issues
- Regularly monitor competitor’s social media sites and do analysis reports
Who You Are
- Last semester student with majoring of advertising or communication.
- Social media savvy.
- Have knowledge and interest of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. and also knowledgeable in keyword research
- Familiar with G-Suite
Why You'll Love It
- Internship have salary.
- Work in a professional, active, international and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Chance to convert to a full-time position.