AnyMind Group is an organization that looks to empower the growth for everyone, through technology. Headquartered in Singapore, AnyMind Group is the parent company of AdAsia Holdings, TalentMind and CastingAsia.
AdAsia Holdings is looking to power the advertising of the future, and provides solutions for both advertisers and publishers, including the AdAsia Digital Platform for Advertisers, AdAsia Digital platform for Publishers, and AdAsia Premium Marketplace.
AdAsia Holdings is seeking an experienced programmatic advertising professional to consult with clients on AdAsia Premium Marketplace around business outcomes, and take a service approach to platform issues.
Reporting to the GM of AdAsia Premium Marketplace, you’ll contribute to a high growth team in a business that is experiencing rapid growth. The successful candidate will have strong technical programmatic understanding and skills, good client engagement experience, extensive knowledge of the APAC media landscape and a proven track record of delivering results in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will also have outstanding technical decision-making skills, be naturally proactive, prepared to challenge the status quo and champion innovation. The candidate will demonstrate the ability to handle ambiguity and take ownership of processes to drive efficiencies across the business.
What You'll Do
- Support sales and client services teams for escalated support on all programmatic deal types
- Build, maintain and manage tactical relationships with trading desks, DSPs and SSPs for deal escalation and capabilities
- Provide programmatic trafficking and reporting support as needed
- Track and analyze recurring deal issues and communicate trends to key stakeholders
- Provide tactical direction to DSP outreach teams to onboard new demand partners, strengthen existing relationships, and expand commercial and strategic opportunities
- Offer strategic and tactical recommendations to client services counterparts based on clients tagging, measurement and KPI strategy
Who You Are
- Eligibility to work in Singapore
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in programmatic ad operations/sales, ad trafficking, or ad technology
- Understand the dynamics of the programmatic digital video ecosystem
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, external and internal customer satisfaction management
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Why You'll Love It
- Strong career prospect that can lead up to a regional media sales leadership career track
- Competitive Salary
- Sales Incentives
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Paid Leave
- Health Insurance
- Compassionate Leave