What You will Do:
- Support the Design team on client projects.
- Collaborate with other designers, writers, and project teams on client projects.
- Become knowledgeable on interactive learning design, current industry design standards and the latest technologies.
- Maintain consistent design standards in all work.
Who You Are:
- Currently enrolled in school or a recent graduate with a design major.
- Located in Ho Chi Minh city
- Available to work minimum 4 days a week
- Intimate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong sensibility of typography, color, page layout and a sharp eye for detail.
- Passion for design, type, fashion/beauty, the internet, culture, and social media
- Experience with a wide range of creative applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect etc.) and file formats (image, GIF, video, web)
- Team player!
- Works well under pressure with great time management
- Willing to work overtime and during weekend
- Eager to learn, have a positive attitude, are receptive to feedback, and excited to hone your skills
Why you’ll love it:
- Competitive Allowance
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Chance to convert to a full-time position
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment